We love helping adults and athletes in the East Valley get back to normal again through personalized hands on treatment, patient education and natural healing. Our mission is to get you living free from pharmaceutical medication, allowing you to do what you love without the worry of nagging pain holding you back or making several trips to your doctor’s office for more medication or injections.
Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness was founded in response to the growing frustration of people telling us they have been told:
- Just live with your pain, there’s nothing we can do.
- You’re getting old it’s normal to be in pain and feeling fatigued
- Just rest the pain will go away on its own… but it didn’t
- Doctor tells them the only option is surgery after rest and painkillers didn’t work.
- Been told by their friends and family that everybody hurts and feels fatigued – making it easy to accept it’s “just part of life”.
- Your back is fragile, you can never squat or deadlift again.
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of these have happened to you, we would love to help you Revive your body naturally. We invite you to book a call with one of our pain specialists to find out what can be done and how we can help you get back to feeling your best normal self again. Likely, you have tried many of the above failed attempts to cure your issue. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING, because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep active – So you can get back to doing the things you love – such as playing after your kids, taking your grandchildren to the park without nagging pain, getting back into the gym, enjoy a nice round of golf or even run or walk anytime you desire.
- Learn self-treatment techniques – Our goal is to teach you how your own body can become a natural painkiller. We will teach you self-treatment techniques to promote proper healing and eliminate your pain. This will help speed up your recovery and compliment the hands-on treatment you will receive at Revive.
- Stay free from painkillers – Teach you how to stop altering your pain and start handling it. Not more reaching in the cupboard for painkillers to ease the pain whenever it strikes – They’re just masking it anyways.
- Avoid unnecessary surgery – We treat the problem, not just symptoms. This means we stop it from getting worse and a lot of times avoid expensive and possibly risky surgery.
- Found out what’s wrong – We will help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly so you can feel back to normal again.
- Get more enjoyment out of life –– Get back to feeling like your best self so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends. Kick those pesky aches and pains, and take your life back!
As young physicians and professionals in the healthcare industry we entered the working field bright eyed and eager to heal all patients coming our way. Unfortunately, after a few years of practice working in larger healthcare clinics and centers, we quickly noticed one major downfall was the need for quantity over quality and the trend away from patient centered care. The majority of patients who walk through our door feel defeated and frustrated by their ailments; you will need to take pain medication, give up the activities you love, this is just part of aging, etc… and do not want to feel like a number in the healthcare system, rather an individual with specific needs. Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness was founded in 2015, as the need for patient-centered healthcare rather than business-centered clinic was crucial for patient success.
Revive is a place that prides itself on the exceptional service we offer, as well as keeping up to date with the most current information and techniques in physical medicine. Our goal is to provide excellent quality assessment and allow for a thorough history which includes listening to the patient and performing a proper assessment of the neuromusculoskeletal system to identify the root cause of the problem and build a personalized plan of care that will show you what successful treatment looks like for your problem. We build a working hypothesis that can be tested on every visit to ensure progress is being made. At Revive we do not use cookie cutter textbook approaches with our patients and recognize the patient’s individual needs and primary impairments when it comes to healing the patient as a whole person and not only a body part.
Trusted by Physicians & Patients
The owner and staff at Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness pride themselves on having a great reputation for:
- QUALITY care based on Best Evidence.
- Unsurpassed Customer SERVICE.
- Superior treatment RESULTS.
- Skilled hands-on treatment.
- A warm and Welcoming environment.
Your Resource for Internet Info
Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness is on the cutting edge of information therapy. Our patients and physicians alike can look to us as a top-quality resource. To better care for our patients and to provide current research about clinical research and our profession, we have created an outstanding Internet presence. Make sure you browse our Medical Library and FAQ for the latest information on our practice.
Become Our Next Success Story
- Give us a call – no pressure, no sales pitch.
- Risk free initial appointment
- Most insurances are accepted.
- Private pay arrangements are available.
- Office hours to meet your needs.
- Easy-to-access location.