Millions of Americans are adversely impacted by back pain each year. Studies show that, at one point or another, approximately 80% of the U.S. population will be affected.
While there are a lot of treatment options available, many of these only address the symptoms and don’t target the actual cause of your pain or handle it for the long term.
The three main causes of low back pain and sciatica are:
- Herniated Discs
- Pelvis issues
Without identifying the correct cause of your pain there is no way to develop the proper treatment plan.
Our physical therapists will find the actual cause of your back pain. The goal of effectively resolving your low back pain or sciatica includes…
- Identify the true cause
- Create a unique plan for your specific condition
- Relieve your pain
- Restore your normal motion, flexibility, mobility
- Strengthen the supporting muscle
- Return to your normal activities
Here at Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness our specialty is Back and Neck Pain. Our therapists are very experienced and have the knowledge and skills to provide a number of different ways to reach your goal of getting back to your normal self again.
On your first visit...
- It begins with a full interview and physical therapy examination.
- Afterwards the therapist will explain to you in English, not medical jargon, where the cause of your problem is coming from.
- YOUR GOALS and YOUR EXPECTATIONS will be discussed and agreed upon.
- Considering those goals, you will learn what successful treatment looks like.
- You and the therapist will discuss this plan and work together to resolve your pain and get you back to your normal self again.
Common conditions we treat:
- Back Pain
- Lumbar sprains/strains
- Herniated or Bulging Disc (HNP)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica and leg pain
- Facet pain
- Compression fractures
- Post surgical rehabilitation
I was having such pain in my upper back that I could not sit for an entire 8 hours at work. Driving was painful and I had to have my girlfriend drive me to and from work. But after about two weeks of PT at Revive Physical Therapy and Wellness, the pain had subsided. I was able to drive and sit at my desk. After the final week of PT, I am back to 100%. Saeed saved me from getting an MRI and possibly surgery on my back.
- Charles G.
When I first came in to Revive, I could not sit for a long time and I could not bend over, due to my lower back pain. The hardest thing was using the resistance band and side stepping. Now I can do everything with ease!
- Mark D.
Before I came to Revive, I use to get back pain that would keep me in bed or days. After coming to therapy here, my quality of life has improved. I feel stronger and ready to have a healthier lifestyle. Thank you all!
- Jose C.
- I contacted Saeed at Revive Physical Therapy and Wellness because I had trouble staying asleep for over 3 to 4 hours. Quite often when I woke up I had a right face pain and right eye pain. Saeed included a therapy plan that not only included exercises that strengthened the areas that needed attention for individualized practice when I would be discharged but all may visit but all my visits include actual hands on therapy to help improve the areas that were affecting my head, back, shoulders, and face. After five weeks I'm happy to say that I'm sleeping from 9 am to 5 am. I do not have any face or eye pain anymore. The great thing is that they can finally sleep through the night and have energy to be alert during the day.Maria V
- I had a very good experience at Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness. I went to them at the recommendation of my personal physician for some lower back pain I had been experiencing. Andy was my main therapist. He is very knowledgeable and has excellent communication skills. He gave me some very good exercises I can incorporate into my home routine to improve my condition. I started noticing improvements in my condition faster than expected and I have the tools to continue on my own at home. I also worked with therapist Alyssa occasionally who is also excellent. The entire experience was very pleasant. Everyone on the staff is friendly and helpful. Taylor and Candace at the front desk are very helpful with scheduling and insurance issues and cheerfully greet clients arriving for appointments. I highly recommend Revive Physical Therapy & Wellness!"Michael C.
- I first came to see Saaed when I could barely walk. I have a herniated disc in my lower back that was pinching my nerve so every step was painful. I just finished my 7th visit and feel back to normal. I visited multiple doctors and chiropractors at the beginning, but the program here was where I saw the best results. A big thank you to Saaed and his team for helping me go from miserable pain back to a normal life.Kristopher R.
- I had terrible lower back pain right after my 20 hours long flight. I couldn't sit for more than 30 min, I had trouble sleeping, and I was not able to do anything for longer times. Dr. Saeed and team here at Revive helped me overcome the pain in less than 10 sessions with personalized care during the sessions and at home exercises. It's a fun place with great people. It's my second time here. I would 100% recommend them for any issues you might need PT.Revanth S.
- I had an excellent experience with Revive Therapy! I first started with lower back pain in April and worked with a great therapist who recommended good exercises to ease the pain. I still use these exercises when l feel any tension. I had dental surgery during this time and after l was able l started neck Therapy with 2 very great therapists. They both taught me how to do really good exercises especially the chin tucks which helped me so much. Again, these are all techniques which l have really retained and will continue to use when needed. I really appreciate the Revive staff for their professionalism, kindness, good humor and real caring for their clients. I highly recommend Revive for physical Therapy no matter your age (l am a senior citizen 😁). Thanks Revive TeamSara M.
- Prior to coming to Revive I was struggling each day to have some kind of normalcy. I was in constant pain throughout the day and having difficulty being my elderly mothers care giver. I was also unable to engage in activities I had once enjoyed. Everyone at Revive was so wonderful and kind. They guided me throughout my exercises and encouraged me each step of the way. It wasn't long before I began to experience positive changes in my body regarding my lower back. Each week my muscles grew stronger. Now I feel confident to put myself out in the world again!Torrie C
- Saeed has really helped me with the back pain I was having. Revive has great staff, and gave me lots of good exercises to do at home.Janelle O.
- Well when I got here after my second cervical spine surgery I was depressed from the pain and skeptical this would help as fast as it did. Within 5 weeks of coming and doing the exercises exactly as prescribed daily, I am back to all my normal activities and the pain is 90% better. I am sure I will just continue to improve. I liked some of the exercises so much that I have included them in my home and gym exercise routine. All the staff is uplifting and knowledgeable. Just do it!Leanna B.
- I have had two good experiences at Revive. The first time helped me tame my sciatica and improved my lower back. The second time helped me get rid of tendinitis in both elbows and lessen arthritis in both wrists. I know that if I get problems with muscles or joints in the future, that I will return to Revive for help from the excellent professional therapists who work so effectively with their patients.Ruth K.
- I went in because I had some mid back pain. After an eval just a month of targeted strength training my back is feeling great! Thanks Andy, Alyssa and team!Vinnie K.
Do you have back pain or sciatica?
Discover how to relieve back pain and sciatica naturally and avoid the three biggest mistakes that can lead to chronic pain and surgery at our free back pain & sciatica workshop...